Kickstart your Software Testing Career
30+ in-class hours of Software Testing course. Suitable for any Individual & students from any field who wants to kickstart their Software Testing career. Course covers basic concepts of Software QA, tools, process and projects.
- Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- Basics of Software Testing
- Software QA concepts and Terminologies.
- Test Bug report and Test case writing
- Test planning and Estimation
- Test tools like Jira, Bugzilla, Testrails, log capture tools etc.
- GitHub & Browser Dev tools
- Api testing using Postman
- Class and Individual projects
- Help setup online portfolio to start getting paid crowdsource and freelancing projects. You can easily work from home at your pace!
On successfully completing the course all students become eligible for 3 rounds of mock interview practice with instructors or mentors who are hiring manager themselves or sits in hiring commit at their job. It will closely match real interview type setup with constructive feedback.
Academic Requirements for IT Diploma
Students must meet ALL of the following criteria.
Credit in English 30-1 or 65% in English 30-2 or equivalent
- Credit in Math 30-1 or Math 30-2 or equivalent
Successful Interview with the Management of International College of Business and Technology.
Successful completion of the General Educational Development test (GED) test with a minimum score in the following sections:
- Writing Skills: 520 minimum standard score
- Interpreting Literature and Art: 520 minimum standard score
- Math: 520 minimum standard score
- Successful Interview with the Management of International College of Business and Technology