Become Test Automation Expert
Students will gain practical experience in the cycles of software development & Software testing, for both web app & mobile app, through hands-on learning and real projects. They will gain an understanding of industry standards of planning, developing, and quality assurance testing. They will learn the fundamentals of Computer logic, Object oriented programming, Data structure, database and Software testing automation tool and design
principles, which will give them a solid foundation in applying programming skills in a variety of situations. They will also become familiar with emerging topics like user experience (UX), Cloud technologies and the Machine learning.
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- RAD & TDD
- Programming Fundamentals
- Relational Databases
- Algorithms & Data Structure
- Networking Essentials
- Web Technology & Programming
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
- Mobile App Development & Test automation
- Cloud Technologies
On successfully completing the course all students become eligible for 3 rounds of mock interview practice with instructors or mentors who are hiring manager themselves or sits in hiring commit at their job. It will closely match real interview type setup with constructive feedback.
Academic Requirements for IT Diploma
Students must meet ALL of the following criteria.
Credit in English 30-1 or 65% in English 30-2 or equivalent
- Credit in Math 30-1 or Math 30-2 or equivalent
Successful Interview with the Management of International College of Business and Technology.
Successful completion of the General Educational Development test (GED) test with a minimum score in the following sections:
- Writing Skills: 520 minimum standard score
- Interpreting Literature and Art: 520 minimum standard score
- Math: 520 minimum standard score
- Successful Interview with the Management of International College of Business and Technology
Tuition Fee $14000 and Books and supplies are $2000