Become Test Automation Expert
Students will gain skills and knowledge to handle the challenging situations in the management of an organization. This program will enable students to research, analyze, plan and tackle the circumstances. This program will challenge students to construct creative strategies to make business successful. Students will also learn how to work in teams and how to handle the conflicts within the teams. Students will learn how to use computer
technology and applications needed to run a successful business. This program will also give an opportunity to students to participate in seminars, presentations, case competitions and other research projects. This program will equip students with all the necessary skills needed to become a successful business manager and owner. Highly qualified staff, guest speakers from the industry will give students an opportunity to connect
with the industry leaders.
- Understanding what business is.
- Explaining business around the world, e-business and other kinds of businesses including small, middle and large-scale ones.
- Explaining the not-for profit businesses and their roles
- Social enterprise models and rules governing the risk and profits.
- Writing case study and presentation of case study.
- Ethics and responsibilities of Business.
- Money Management. Fundamentals of investing.
- Personal money managements.
Admission Requirements for Business Diploma:
The admission requirements for Business Management Diploma are:
International College of Business and Technology will offer the admissions to the students who will meet the following criteria:
Students must meet all of these criteria:
Alberta High School Diploma or equivalent with verified transcript
Successful interview with International College of Business and Technology Administration.
General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.), and successful interview with International College of Business and Technology Administration, and if a student’s first language is not English, Canadian Language Benchmarks of “6” are required with SLE Language Evaluation Test. The following tests are acceptable: IELTS, CELPIP, TOFEL or Duolingo.
Students must meet ALL of these criteria:
1. At least 18 years of age prior to admission.
2. Passing score of 85 or higher in Duolingo English Language Test (out of 160). 3. Successful interview with International College of Business and Technology Administration.
4. Successful completion of CAAT, TABE or CAST
Tuition Fee $14000 and Books and supplies are $2000